Thursday 1 August 2013

What colour suits me?

Assalamualaikum muslims and hey or hye for the non-muslims. Tomorrow is a big day for me! Yeah~! Maybe it's just "Penutup Bulan Ramadhan & Majlis Khatam Al-Quran" but for me it's big. Why? Because we're gonna wear our traditional clothes! Baju kurung for the girls of course. I don't know what colour suits me. Purple, green or gold? I love purple but I don't really like the design. I don't like green and I'm not gonna wear it except if I have to. Maybe gold? Erm. I don't know. My crush that's in the older post don't know what colour to wear too. I hope it's not blue because last year, he wore that in every celebration. So, it's kinda boring. I hope he will choose the same colour with me without knowing that I will wear the same colour. Hey! That's awesome~ The both of us don't know which colour that we gonna choose. And we won't tell each other. So, if we accidentally wear the same colour, it will be sweet, right guys and girls? Now, I have to finish my homework and start to read. I have an examination in agama school tomorrow. Wish me luck~! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment