Thursday 1 August 2013

FRIENDS!

Assalamualaikum muslims! And hey for the non-muslims. I'm sure that you guys thought that I'm stuDYING but I'm actually not. Waiting for my mum to get home to choose for my colours~ You'll understand that if you read the older post. Now, I want to talk about friends.

Friends maybe be fat or thin,
tall or short,
black or white,
brilliant or not,
but they're still friends :)

Everybody has friends. At least a friend. Nobody can live without friends. Even I will die of bored if I don't have any friends. Why? Sometimes you can tell your friends a story that you can't tell to your parents. For example, you can't gossip with your parents and tell that Harry Potter is hot and Twilight is cool~ Your parents only will tell you to stop watching the movies and continue stuDYING even if you stuDIED for hours.

Opps! My mum's back. G2G now! Daaaaaaa~ Assalamualaikum guys and girls~!

No comments:

Post a Comment