Thursday 1 August 2013

I Miss You Dear Memory~

Assalamualaikum and hey again. For the third time, I'm not gonna leave this blog. Now, I'm sad. Really-2 sad. I feel like crying but I can't. Enough with crying, I need to be strong. This is not about tomorrow or crush. This is more important. A friend. One of my friend is having an amnesia I guess. She forgets about her own best friend. It's not me. I don't know why but she's not in a mood to be friendly with her best friend. I love her, but I love her best friend too. The both of them are my classmates, friends, best friends and family! I want them to be like before. Before this week. Remember our first hangout? I don't want that to be our last hangout together. She asked me to pretend like she doesn't exist and I don't know her. But I can't. I'm not that cruel. If she still ask me to do like that, I will. I will pretend that she's just a part of my memory. I can't. I'm not that strong. Please don't cry myself. Dear friend, why are you changing? I miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment