Saturday 3 August 2013

Every Girls Dream.

Assalamualaikum! Heyya guys. How are you tonight? Me? Alhamdulillah, I'm fine, thank you. Every girls dream. Hehe, this is what my friend drew on her exam paper. I didn't take a picture and I don't even find the picture in google. But I'm gonna tell you what's it all about...

Try to imagine about a boy who is your crush, living next door! And your study table is facing on his. Your window too! Every night you study or read your book on the table, same as your crush. And one day he knocks his window to get your attention. You look at him. He show you a paper that he says 'I Love You!'. Aww, isn't that sweet? Try to imagine dear girls. Oh, and try to look at You Belong With Me music video. It can help you to imagine~ Okay, enough is enough. Bye guys. See ya in the next post. Assalamualaikum~!

No comments:

Post a Comment